Track your festive receipts and win!
This festive season, we’re giving you a chance to win a £200 Amazon Gift Card simply by forwarding one of your shopping receipts! *For UK Residents only* All you need to do is start tracking your tech receipts in Trov... instead of your purse or a shoebox.
For your chance to enter this free prize draw:
- Go shopping for some tech products!
- Forward one of your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered Trov email address. You can forward a digital receipt OR snap a photo of a paper one and send it along as an attachment.
- The receipt will be added to your Trov, along with associated items (Note: only receipts that include electronics items are eligible for this contest).
The free prize draw opens at 5pm (GMT) on Wednesday 21st December and you will have until 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 9th January 2017 to get your entries in for a chance to win. The winner will be chosen at random.
Please take a peek at the full Terms & Conditions below, then track down one of your recent receipts so that you can enter!
Festive Receipts – Free Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
The “Promoter” of this free prize draw is Trov International UK Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 09331247 whose registered office is situated at The Broadgate Tower Third Floor, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2RS.
To enter this free prize draw, you must:
1. Forward one of your receipts to email@example.com from your registered Trov email address. You can forward a digital receipt OR snap a photo of a paper one and send it along as an attachment. The receipt will be added to your Trov, along with associated items (Note: only receipts that include electronics items are eligible for this contest). This free prize draw has one winner who will receive a £200 Amazon Gift Card.
2. The Promoter will use the personal information you provide to enter you into the free prize draw and notify you if you are a winner.
3. The winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter after the free prize draw closes at 11.59pm (GMT) on January 9th 2017.
4. The winner will be notified via their registered Trov email account and they must reply with an acknowledgement of winning to accept the prize. The Promoter will make repeated attempts to contact the winner via email however, in the event that an original winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to any of the messages via email within 7 days of the Promoter’s first attempt to contact the winner, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize entitlement of that original winner and award the prize to a subsequent winner.
5. After the Promoter has contacted the winner, the Promoter’s will send the prize out via email within 14 days of the winner accepting the prize.
6. The winner agrees that their name may be used by the Promoter in any promotional activity following the draw and that the Promoter may share or repost the winner’s winning photograph.
7. The name of the winner can be obtained by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and legally binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
9. Entrants can send in as many receipts as they like, but only one entry will be counted.
10. Receipt must be legible and include at least one electronics product.
11. By entering our free prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
12. The free prize draw is only open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland and over the age of 18, excluding employees of Trov International UK Ltd, and their families, agents or anyone connected or involved in the administration of this free prize draw. Proof of age may be required.
13. The free prize draw opens at 5pm (GMT) on Wednesday 21st December and you will have until 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 9th January 2017 to get your entries in for a chance to win. The winner will be chosen at random. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be eligible for entry into the free prize draw.
14. No purchase is necessary.
15. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
16. By entering this free prize draw, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with this free prize draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter's or its affiliates’ negligence).
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this free prize draw at any time without notice.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize (or any part of it) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons outside its reasonable control. There will be no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.